A Phase 1, Open-Label, Randomized, Cross-Over Study to Evaluate the Effects of Multiple Doses of Erythromycin on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of Pregabalin Controlled Release in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary) ; Erythromycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Epilepsy; Fibromyalgia; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.