A Phase II, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Clinical Study to Evaluate the Humoral and Cell Mediated Immunity and Safety of Two Intramuscular Doses of MF59C.1-adjuvanted Subunit Influenza Vaccine or Conventional Subunit Influenza Vaccine in Previously Unvaccinated Healthy Subjects Aged 6 to less than 36 Months
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; MF 59 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 23 May 2012 Actual patient number added 84 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.