A Phase II, Open Label, Uncontrolled, Multi Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Surface Antigen, Inactivated, Adjuvanted With MF59C.1 Influenza Vaccine, Formulation 2011-2012, When Administered to Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2011 New trial record