Cyclosporine Modulation of Drug Resistance in Combination With Pravastatin, Mitoxantrone, and Etoposide for Adult Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML): A Phase 1/2 Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoposide (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Pravastatin
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 6 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Actual end date Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.