A Phase 1 Trial of MK-2206 in Combination With Anastrozole, Fulvestrant, or Anastrozole Plus Fulvestrant in Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 2206 (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Feb 2014 As per ClinicalTrials.gov record, the Protocol has been amended to remove Letrozole and Exemestane from the treatment arms.