A Randomized Controlled Study of YONDELIS (Trabectedin) or Dacarbazine for the Treatment of Advanced Liposarcoma or Leiomyosarcoma Previously Treated With an Anthracycline and Ifosfamide
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAR3007
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a genomic analysis presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Nov 2017 Results of pooled data from two trials (NCT01273493 and NCT01343277) assessing pharmacokinetics and safety of trabectedin in patients with pre-existing hepatic impairment, were published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of matched indirect comparison from SAR 3007 and PALETTE trials presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History