A Cohort Study of Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Treated With Avastin® as First-line Therapy for Liver Metastases Considered as Potentially Resectable
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PICASSO
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=153) of KRAS mutational analysis of PICASSO study presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.