Children with HIV in Africa - Pharmacokinetics and Adherence of Simple Antiretroviral Regimens (CHAPAS-2): an open, randomised, controlled, phase I, crossover trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms CHAPAS2
- Sponsors Cipla
- 03 Jun 2015 According to media release, lopinavir/ritonavir oral pellet formulation has received tentative approval from US FDA.
- 01 Jun 2014 Results published in the JAIDS.
- 06 Mar 2013 Results for the syrup versus sprinkle formulation analysis presented at the 20th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History