Open-Label, Exploratory Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Tamibarotene(AM80H) for HTLV-1 Associated Myelopathy/ Tropical Spastic Paraparesis (HAM/TSP).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tamibarotene (Primary)
- Indications Tropical spastic paraparesis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2011 New trial record