Initiation of Androgen Deprivation Therapy for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer Using Degarelix Acetate Followed by Leuprolide Acetate
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary) ; Leuprorelin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2011 New trial record