Single Intravenous Administration of TB-402 for the Prophylaxis of Venous Thromboembolic Events (VTE) After Total Hip Replacement Surgery: A Phase 2b, Multicentre, Randomised, Active-Controlled, Double Blind, Double Dummy, Parallel Group Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TB 402 (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2012 Actual end date (7 Mar 2012) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 May 2012 Company added to the associations field as reported by EudraCT record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History