GSK1550188 A 52 Week Study of Belimumab Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Located in Northeast Asia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Northeast Asia IV; Northeast Asia Study
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Jan 2018 Results assessing the efficacy and tolerability of belimumab in addition to standard therapy, in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) in Northeast Asia, were published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 28 Sep 2018.
- 27 Sep 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, belimumab (Benlysta) has been approved for the treatment of adult patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) bu the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) based on results from four trials (Northeas Asia, BLISS-SC, BLISS-52 and BLISS-76).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History