Randomized, Double-Blind Prospective Clinical Study to Examine the Mechanism of Action of IG-RD-001 (Ze-339) Compared to Desloratadine and Placebo in Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Who Are Sensitized to Grasses.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Desloratadine; IG RD 001
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PETRA
- 04 May 2011 New trial record
- 11 Apr 2011 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 11 Apr 2011 Primary endpoint "Time-to-resolution-of-nasal-symptoms" has been met, based on results published in The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History