A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of Different Oral Doses of BAY94-8862 in Subjects With Stable Chronic Heart Failure With Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction and Mild (Part A) or Moderate (Part B) Chronic Kidney Disease Versus Placebo (Part A) or Versus Placebo and Spironolactone (Part B).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Finerenone (Primary) ; Spironolactone
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ARTS
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 01 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 420 to 425.
- 29 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Actual patient number 458 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History