A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-blind, Phase 4 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Triple Anti-platelet Therapy Compared With Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients Treated With DES for Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Angina pectoris; Embolism and thrombosis; Ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DECREASE-PCI
- 24 Nov 2017 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiology
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.