An Open Label Assessment of Safety and Efficacy of Ruxolitinib (INCB018424) in Subjects With Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF), Post Essential Thrombocythemia-myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) and Post Polycythemia Vera-myelofibrosis (PET-MF) Who Have Platelet Counts of 50 x 10exp9/L to 100 x 10exp9/L.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 03 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.