Administration of an Allogeneic Myeloma GM-CSF Vaccine in Conjunction With a Lenalidomide Containing Regimen in Myeloma Patients With Near Complete Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Multiple myeloma vaccine (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2014 Interim results (n=11) presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.