A Randomized, Double Blind, Chronic Dosing (7 Days), Two Period, Six Treatment, Incomplete Block, Cross Over, Multi Center Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Four Doses of PT003 MDI in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD, Compared With Its Individual Components (PT005 MDI and PT001 MDI) as Active Controls.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 11 Sep 2013 Pooled tolerability results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 06 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Pearl Therapeutics media release.
- 16 Jun 2011 Top-line results are expected to be available by mid 2012, according to a Pearl Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History