Phase II Study of Azacitidine and Entinostat (SNDX-275) in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Entinostat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2014 Partial results (in hormone resistant patient cohort) presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History