Randomized Phase II Trial of Timed Sequential Therapy (TST) With Alvocidib (Flavopiridol), Ara-C and Mitoxantrone (FLAM) vs. "7+3" for Adults Age 70 and Under With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2015 According to a Tolero Pharmaceuticals media release, data presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2015.
- 30 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Remission-rate' has been met.
- 30 May 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.