A Phase 1 and Phase 2 Study of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) in Combination With Cyclophosphamide (Endoxan) and Prednison (REP) in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REPEAT
- 19 Sep 2016 Efficacy and safety results published in the Blood.
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History