A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Ascending Doses of AZD3514 in Japanese Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 3514 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.