A 20 weeks randomised, multinational, open labelled, 2 armed parallel group comparison of twice daily subject-driven titration of biphasic insulin aspart (BIAsp) 30 versus twice daily investigator-driven titration of biphasic aspart (BIAsp) 30 both in combination with metformin in subjects with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled on basal insulin analogues
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SimpleMix
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 347 to 348 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2012 Actual end date (July 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.