A Pilot Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Azithromycin, N-acetylcystein and Inhaled Corticosteroid Combination Therapy for Bronchiolitis Obliterans After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transpantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Acetylcysteine (Primary) ; Azithromycin (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bronchiolitis obliterans
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asan Medical Center
- 15 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 03 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2011 New trial record