Phase II Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) at Dose of 1.8 mg/kg IV Every 3 Weeks in Patients With CD30-positive Lymphoproliferative Disorders (Cutaneous Anaplastic Large T-cell Lymphoma (ALCL), Mycosis Fungoides, and Extensive Lymphomatoid Papulosis (LyP).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Oct 2017 Results (n=12, enrolled between May 10, 2011 to Mar 31, 2017) published in the JAMA Dermatology
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History