Phase 1 Open Label Dose Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ME-344 as a Single Agent in Patients With Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ME 344 (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Cervical cancer; Leiomyosarcoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MEI Pharma
- 04 May 2015 Results published in Cancer, according to a MEI Pharma media release.
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a MEI Pharma media release.
- 21 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History