A Phase 1a/1b, Multicenter, Open Label, Dosefinding Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of the Dual Dna-pk and Tor Kinase Inhibitor, Cc-115, Administered Orally to Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CC 115 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 24 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Nov 2018.