An Open Label, Non-Interventional Study of the Safety of Desvenlafaxine Succinate (Pristiq) in the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) and Vasomotor Symptoms (VMS) Associated With Menopause in Filipino Adult Patients: a Post Marketing Surveillance Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Nov 2014.
- 19 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014.