Randomised Double Blind Placebo Controlled Pivotal Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of rPhleum in Adult and Adolescent Patients Suffering From Rhinoconjunctivitis +/- Controlled Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by the European Clinical Trials Database record
- 05 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.