A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lu AA21004 in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 12 Nov 2017 Results of a short-term study (NCT01355081) and its long-term extension study (NCT01395147), published in the Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences Journal.
- 23 May 2016 New source identified and integrated (Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center - Clinical Trials Information; JapicCTI111492)
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (Parent trial: NCT01355081).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History