A Randomized, Active-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Estimation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Different Regimens of MK-5172 When Administered Concomitantly With Peginterferon Alfa-2b and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grazoprevir (Primary) ; Boceprevir; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2016 Protocol amended as treatment arms changed from 5 to 8 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History