A Phase I, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Four-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of Intravenous (IV) Zanamivir on Cardiac Conduction as Assessed by 12-lead Electrocardiogram (ECG) With Moxifloxacin as a Positive Control in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanamivir (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History