BIOTRONIK-Safety and Clinical PerFormance of the Drug ELuting Orsiro Stent in the Treatment of Subjects With Single de Novo Coronary Artery Lesions - II.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIOFLOW-II
- Sponsors BIOTRONIK
- 30 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 02 Nov 2017 5-year clinincal results in the total patient cohort as well as in the diabetic and small vessel subgroups presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- 30 May 2013 Positive outcome for primary endpoint reported at a late-breaking clinical trials session at the EuroPCR congress, according to a Biotronik media release. Data also reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History