A 6-Month Prospective, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Adaptive-Trial-Design Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 80mg b.i.d Ladostigil in Patients With Mild to Moderate Probable Alzheimer's Disease With a 6-Month Open Label Follow-Up Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ladostigil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avraham Pharmaceuticals
- 22 May 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended and trial status is recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.