A Phase II Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Neoadjuvant Chemoradiotherapy With Capecitabine, Panitumumab and External Beam Radiation, in Patients With Localized, Non-Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PMABIIS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.