An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase Ib/II Study of E7050 in Combination With Cisplatin and Capecitabine Versus Cisplatin and Capecitabine Alone in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors and Previously Untreated Gastric Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golvatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 12 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual patients number is 7 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2011-000774-58).