A Phase 1b/2 Study of Retaspimycin HCl (IPI-504) in Combination With Everolimus in Patients With KRAS Mutant NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Retaspimycin (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.