A Randomized, Phase II Study Evaluating MK-1775 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin Versus Paclitaxel and Carboplatin Alone in Adult Patients With Platinum Sensitive p53 Mutant Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Sep 2016 The trial was completed in Sweden (end date: 2016-08-05).
- 03 Sep 2016 The trial was completed in Sweden (end date: 2016-08-05).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History