Clinical PhII Study: Investigation for safety and efficacy of bendamustine and rituximab, B-R combination therapy for the patients of recurrent and/or refractory low-grade B cell lymphoma or mantle cell lymphoma previously treated with one or two regimen including rituximab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRB
- 07 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 24 May 2012 Planned End Date changed to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.