A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of MK-8353 (Formerly SCH 900353) in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors (Protocol No. 001 (Formerly P06203)).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8353 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Feb 2018 According to a UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center media release, results from this trial were published in the JCI Insight.
- 30 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 03 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.