A Randomized, Double-blind, Two Period, Cross Over Glucose Clamp Study to Test for Bioeqivalence Between Two Long Acting Insulin Analogs-Wockhardt's Glaritus (Insulin Glargine) and Lantus (Insulin Glargine) in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wockhardt
- 21 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2011 New trial record