A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Flexible-dose, Parallel-group Study of Lurasidone Adjunctive to Lithium or Divalproex for the Prevention of Recurrence in Subjects With Bipolar I Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary) ; Lithium; Valproate semisodium
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSIST
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Mar 2017 Results from this trial will be presented at the 25th European Congress of Psychiatry (EPA 2017), according to a Sunovion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 bas reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.