A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study of Secukinumab to Demonstrate the 16 Week Efficacy and to Assess the Long Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy up to 2 Years in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary) ; Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEASURE 1
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from three phase 3 trials (MEASURE 1-3 [NCT01358175, NCT01649375, NCT02008916]) and from post-marketing analyses, were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from psoriatic arthritis (FUTURE 1-3 studies, n=1414) and ankylosing spondylitis (MEASURE 1-4 studies, n=1163) exposed to SEC was evaluated at baseline and at Week 12, 16 (AS only), 24 and 52, were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of retrospective analysis comparing spinal radiographic progression over two years data from this study to historic control from ENRADAS study presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History