A Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled Study of Canakinumab Prefilled Syringes or Reconstituted Lyophilizate Versus Triamcinolone Acetonide for Treating Acute Gouty Arthritis Flares in Frequently Flaring Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary) ; Triamcinolone
- Indications Gouty arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Pain-intensity' has been met according to results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 30 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 30 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent trial: NCT01356602).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History