A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Trial With an Enriched Study Design to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oxycodone/Naloxone Controlled-release Tablets (OXN) Compared to Placebo in Opioid-experienced Subjects With Moderate to Severe Pain Due to Chronic Low Back Pain Who Require Around-the-clock Opioid Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Purdue Pharma
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.