A Phase I/IIa trial of HA-Irinotecan, a formulation of hyaluronic acid and irinotecan, in the treatment of extensive stage small cell lung cancer and its effect on tumour stem cells.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan hyaluronic acid complex (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Irinotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HA-Irinotecan small cell lung cancer trial
- 13 Sep 2011 Recruitment into the phase II portion of the trial has been initiated.
- 26 May 2011 New trial record