A Prospective, Randomized Phase III Study to Compare the Effects of Paclitaxel and Topotecan to Those of Cisplatin and Topotecan for Treatment of Patients With Recurrent and Persistent Cervical Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Topotecan
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGO-Zervix-1
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003652).
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial centres, investigator (Falk Thiel) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.