A Long-term, Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-label Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Oral OPC-34712 as Adjunctive Therapy in Adults With Major Depressive Disorder, the Orion Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Antidepressants
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Orion
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 08 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (End date:2017-05-18).
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.