An Exploratory Study to Investigate the Immunomodulatory Activity of Various Dose Levels of Anti Programmed-Death-1 (PD-1) Antibody (BMS-936558) in Subjects With Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jan 2018 to 16 Nov 2018.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Nov 2017 to 2 Jan 2018.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results of serum metabolomics in nivolumab-treated patients from this and other trial (CA209-038 study) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology