Positive Clinical and Hormonal Effects of Ethinylestradiol Combined With Drospirenone (EE/DRSP) in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Impact of Body Weight and Relevance to Hyperandrogenism
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/drospirenone/levomefolic acid (Primary) ; Levomefolic acid
- Indications Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEYAZ-PCOS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per CliicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.